Funded 1:1 Art Tutoring in your home
We provide specialist art tutoring to support children and young people to engage with education. If you have a child or young person that is not in education, employment or in training (NEET) then please contact us to discuss eligibility.
- Wendy Boyers
- Art and Design (Fine Art, Abstract Art, Life Drawing, Printing, Ceramics, Photography, )
- Arts-Health and Wellbeing
Levels / Qualifications Covered:
- Arts Award
- GCSE Art
- A-level Art
Ages of student:
What kind of experience do you have?
- I have a wide range of experience from teaching, presenting, exhibiting and developing confidence.
- My tutoring is very much student led as well as focusing on course requirements for the student. I will provide honest feedback and recommend other educational resources should I feel they be necessary.
- I have three main areas of expertise, Abstract Art/Fine Art, Printing, 1:1 Art Tutoring for young people not in education, employment or training.
- I extensive professional knowledge as a professional abstract expressionist artist and Community Arts-Health and Wellbeing Artist. I have also experience in teaching in Secondary Schools, Further Education up to HND Level and Community Adult Education. I am DBS checked on the update service.
- BA (Hons) Fine Art, Manchester Metropolitan University, 1998
- PCGE, UCLan, 2014
- MA Arts-Health, To be completed 2019.
- I live in Ashton in Makerfield, Wigan. I am happy to travel around the Wigan Borough, Warrington and St Helens. If students are under 18, a parent/carer would need to present.
When are you available?
- I am available during some days/evenings and can arrange weekend lessons if required.
Contact Wendy on firstname.lastname@example.org.