This members Art group is for adults with additional needs, for people who have an interest in art and would also like to increase their overall wellbeing, meet new people, confidence and self esteem.
Open to people of all abilities. This is not a drop in. This is a members club and are expected to attend every week. If you’d like to join in please contact us to discuss how we can support you.Every Tuesday 12:30 – 2:30pm, £10/ week which includes all materials.
We are not a traditional art group! it is loud, silly, with lots of fun and laughing.
During our Wellbeing Art Groups, we let our members experiment with a variety of styles including abstract art and traditional crafts.
Our aim is to increase
- confidence in experimenting
- confidence communicating in a group
- knowledge of various arts, cultural and historical inspiration
- confidence in their personal creativity
- overall confidence and confidence with speaking in front of other people
- positive mental health and emotional wellbeing