This weekly drop in art group is especially for adults who would like to increase their overall wellbeing, meet new people, confidence and self esteem; primarily between the ages of 18 – 50. We meet every Tuesday and Wednesday 10 – 12pm and is
£3/ week. You can go to one day or both, or even swap between the either of them.
We are not a traditional art group! During our Art for Wellbeing Groups, we let our members experiment with a variety of styles including abstract art and traditional crafts; in time our members enjoy the arts and crafts plus meeting new friends, which in turn has positive wellbeing on them.
Our aim is to increase
- confidence in experimenting with using colour
- confidence communicating in a group
- knowledge of abstract art
- confidence in their personal creativity
- overall confidence and confidence with speaking in front of other people
- in mental health and emotional wellbeing